Below is a list of places who have offered to loan their location for filming purposes.
*Some locations below do not have links to their website, but the system still displays the button, if the button doesn't link to anything, it means they did not submit their website information.
CERES GLOBAL AG CORP
Former Flour Mill converted to a grain elevator located on the Welland Canal at Wharf 13. Built in 1940. There is a lot of character in the building.
Funk Farms Ltd.
Farm vineyard- we have 200 acres of vineyard. We are a commercial vineyard operation.
One of our 50 acre Vineyards also backs onto a conservation area.
We are not a winery, but produce grapes to sell to Canada's largest winery. We have multiple locations and buildings on-site as well.
Green Gardens and Tours
We have a mid-century bungalow house on a large ravine lot with mature gardens and and a wooded area leading down to a river. The house has been modernized inside but still features 8-inch baseboards, classic crown mouldings and hardwood floors.
Small one man show bicycle repair and high end custom build shop, as well as a mtb clothing brand start up.
Location is very rustic and full of visual pieces of bike and pop culture history.
I am the owner, father of 5 working around their lives to operate the business.
Rose Manor Bed & Breakfast
We are a traditional bed and breakfast in downtown Welland. Our house was built in 1906 with a large addition added in 2016. We overlook the Welland Canal. Our historical home is done in Tudor revival style on the exterior with a mix of modern and vintage styling inside. Photos can be found online at on our website or on our Instagram page @rose.manor.welland
The Bank Art House, Femmes du Feu Creations
'- Former CIBC in downtown Welland, across from the Welland canal
- renovated to a modular, interdisciplinary arts center
- 4500 sq ft main floor
- 3000ft open room on main floor
- 23 ft ceilings
- open room, no beams in space
- original vault in place- 2 beautiful vault doors to the vault room
- wheelchair accessible main floor
- double door main entrance glass vestibule, lots of natural light
- universal accessible washroom
- venue equipped with PA sound system and lighting system
- white walls with black drape hung as black box, available to change as needed
- parking lot available in back
- granite front walls on exterior and interior